The Ziton ZP2 Intelligent Fire Alarm Panels (ZP2-F1-19, ZP2-F2-19 & ZP2-FR-19) are bringing the speed and functionality of high-end intelligent processing to small to mid-sized addressable applications. They feature an attractive contemporary design that fits with any decor. Special plastics allows for painting in any color. and the easy to remove electronics will support in this matter. The gently lined door with the intuitive dark inset user interface and EN54 compliant graphical LCD offers a distinctive flair. The main controls are clearly, but discreetly highlighted with the focus on the central located Jog Dial.
With the Ziton addressable detection and a full line of easily configured option cards and modules, USB and Ethernet® connectivity, these quick-to-configure systems offer versatility that benefits building owners and life safety system installers alike.
- Local or global repeater with or without global control functionality
- Up to 40 LED Zone indicators for Fire and Fault with ample text space
- Auto configuration, setup wizards and default EN54 setup modes
- Ethernet port with TCP/IP for remote diagnostics, maintenance and programming
- EN54 compliant graphical LCD with icons and up to 256 zones
- Jog Dial with 4 soft buttons for simple and intuitive user control
- Aesthetic pleasing design with special paintable synthetic door
- Easy removable door and chassis for quick and clean installation
- All pluggable connectors
- 3 USB ports with memory stick support and RS232 for printer support
- Email notification for events directly from the panel (4 user accounts)
- Auxiliary 24VDC supply output with reset support
- 3 operator level menu structure (20 usernames and passwords)
- History log memory for 9999 events
- Up to 72 hours standby time and 30 minutes alarm
- Comes standard fitted with network board.